July 17, 2010

Finally Paris Fever is Finalized

Oh boy! My co-pinay friend were talking about Paris vacation. One group got a very cheap tickets round trip and a hotel in Paris city centre. They wanted to stay in the city to access everything from shopping, views, bars, restaurants and a whole stuff in Paris.

Knowing that Paris is a bit near here in Norway. It only takes two hours trip so a bit exciting most specially for those first timer. The remaining group is still on search for an affordable hotels in Paris city centre , wanting to have same location hotel as the other group. That will be more fun to join and meet in Paris for just a short vacation.

Paris as we know is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. See? That is why I really wanted to join if without my allergy acting like crazy. I will surely join them. Better luck next time.

I already contacted one pinay too and ask her to save and me and her will go to Paris next year. Infact I am a bit crazy listing some spots to visits like : Place de la Concorde , The Sacré-Cœur Basilica , Galeries Lafayette the department store in boulevard Haussmann and more.

Paris wait for me! I will be coming over there...

No comments: