April 20, 2012

What To Do When You Reach To Hawaii

Hawaii, Hawaii, Hawaii! When I was in college some parents of my mates are working in Hawaii... They enjoyed there and most of them are buying properties there too, like condo's and houses! So out of curiousity about Hawaii, I search online what are those best things to do there! Who know's one day I'll be travelling there!

1.) Shop and Dine in Waikiki - Shopping is one of my addiction! Every woman loves shopping, so this must be in my number one list. Plus I want to taste the real delicacy of Hawaii. I want to explore their exotic food and more.

2.) Snorkel off the island of Molokini - Do you know that Molokini is one of the most well-known snorkeling site in all of Hawaii? This is fantastic.

3.) Relax on Hawaii's world famous beaches - Hawaii is one of the great places to go if you want to explore the beautiful Hawaiian beach. Sun tanning, Sun bathing is at your service. Time to relax an watch on the view of majestic emerald mountains, the sapphire waters and turquoise waves of Hawaii's best beaches.

4.) Visit the active Kilauea Volcano on the Big Island - Wow! This is one of the highlight. Visiting an active volcano in Kilauea. Kilauea is located on the southeastern tip of the big Island of Hawaii and where the active volcanoes located. So if you want to experience the feeling of burning near at the volcano area so, why not exploring your trip there.

Well, there are lot more things to do when you reach Hawaii. Just have time to search and plan your trip!

No comments: