May 27, 2009

Blogging Experiences

I’ve been blogging for almost a year now. Then as a new blogger you can encounter lot of new ideas, info and techniques online. Sometimes I use to read bloggers page on how they mange their site, many are already earnings a lot. Sometimes I do wonder how they got it and from where. Then now I encountered an advertiser who did an offer to me and you know how much it was just $2.25, but out of curiosity I accepted the review. In fact I was so happy hahaha! You know 1st time.

Then I posted the review and waiting for the payment! But until now, I did not receive the payment! Oh boy! It's almost 6 months now, what an experienced! But it’s ok with me, I am new here don’t know yet the techniques and all. Lol! Charge to experience!

Hope you guys, did not experienced same as mine!

No comments: