August 17, 2009

Survivor Palau Starts


Now the Survivor Season 2 is starting. I watched all the casts. Mostly are model and have their own business. Now, this is a new challenge for them in Palau. Hope i can watch this till the end of this season. Before it was fun to watch them on the island with no much clothes on them and they will be responsible for their own foods and etc.

Total of 16 castaways, hosted by Paolo Bediones, for 39 days, they will be fighting till be the next Pinoy Sole Survivor. Will see who will survived till the last day of this season.

3 comments:

FOODnTRAVELla said...

I can't wait to see. I am fan of survivor!

Rechie said...

mahilig sad diay ka ani sis? kanus-a kha ta maapil sa mga survivors no?

me said...

ma and my brother loves to watch this..we love Airai tribe..dili ko ganahan sa Koror..