November 2, 2009

Top 10 EC Dropper For October


Here Are The List:

1.)Bits and Pieces (29)
2.)Mom's Place (28)
3.)Ungkutan (28)
4.)Trading Resource (26)
5.)Smith Business and Finance (24)
6.)Momspective (22)
7.)iTravel (22)
8.)WhereAbouts (19)
9.)Mike's Blog Marketing Tips (19)
10.)Freaky Frugalite (18)

October had gone. My blogging career is booming up!Lol! I just feel. Thanks EC droppers for your visit. To the rest of my visitors. I owe you some more visits too. Thanks and looking forward for more visitors this November.

1 comment:

Dhemz said...

agoy ka busy na kaau sa imong mga blogs sis...ahong mga blogs tawon wala nay opps...super tumal na kaau....lol!

tuod sis, if you have time....hope you can vote for Akesha...salamat!

* You can Vote for Akesha by answering "ONE" of the following questions and post the whole sentence as your comment:
1. (Name of child) is my winning Pinoy Smile because…..
2. My tip for a healthy smile is……
3. My dental question for Pinoy Smile is …..
4. The Pinoy Smile website can be improved by ....
5. I take care of my teeth by...
6. Teeth are important because...
7. I take care of my child's teeth ...

Note: You can cast your vote and comment everyday. Thanks!