July 2, 2010

My Wish: To Go In Paris Next Year

Folks, I am so bored and I want to fly over the rainbow... My ultimate wish is to go to Paris... I want to unwind and feel the earth! Lol... I must have to save hope I could save from my blogging... huh! Some of my pinay friends will be going there next week and I am so J. I cannot go with them, I wanted too but not this time.

I hope my dream for Paris will come true. As for now just a dream. Looking forward to trip and have some fun in life. As for now , I am listening the song 'Out of the Blue' by Michael Learns to Rock. This song reminds me of much much happenings in life... senti? Well yes! Now, I am travelling with this song.

Playing all Michael Learns to rock songs.... senti...:-(!

5 comments:

fairfieldhotelohio said...

thanks very much this is a good post.

charmie said...

hahaha, time to travel in Paris naa ko post didto bah.. waaaaaaaa!tua sa akong Life Abroad..

LP said...

agoy kuyog ko anne pero wala man ko passport pagkakaron agoy mabilin jud ko

Dhemz said...

sis kuyaga lang pod ko ha....hehehhehe!

skyla said...

Nice codes. This is very much useful for everyone. Keep it up.