May 2, 2011

Casita Ysabel Resort

In Philippines now most people are planning where they can spend summer outing. It is hot there as my sisters told me. Normal temperature as always. When I was still there before the company where I was employed used to have company outing. It was nice and memorable.

So I just remembered today to check online what place should be for next. I mean this is not onle for filipino's but for those who wants to travel also. I found Casita Ysabel Resort this is a very relaxing resort and as I read on their page super very nice ever.



They have spa services which I truly love. I really love spa massage all over the body. Interesting for me because who knows one day me and my family will have a visit back to my family in Philippines. This resort is a good option.


Location:
San Teodoro, Mabini, Batangas Philippines
Email: haven@casitaysabel.com / casitaysabel@gmail.com

So if you are looking forward to feel the real touch of the breeze, travel and feel relax to the heaven.

No comments: