January 10, 2012

Car Shopping Online?

She just passed the theoritical exam for driving and soon will be the actual driving test. I was so amazed with my dear friend from Burma. She took at once and get it as quick as 1,2,3. By a surprise she and her husband are now currently scouting for a car. They are both excited to buy their first ever car that can be use here in Europe.

The focus now is scouting what car should it be. They will buy a second hand one to minimize their budget. I agree that buying a car is not easy it cost a lot and it need a big budget. Both of them are working now so it is very okey for them to spend on car.

I know that they are busy online checking and in car places. I found out that there is one place online who offers Car Shipping and other car accessories needed. Available anywhere and it will be delivered right in front of your door.

No comments: