February 25, 2012

Itching to Watch NBA Live

I’m not a big sports fan, but I do watch sports competitions aired over the television. Sometimes, I even find myself cheering for a certain team. Of course, one of my greatest dreams is to be able to experience watching a game live. I actually know of some people who really save up money just to be able to afford watching their favorite teams play.

Personally, I want to watch the New York Knicks in action. I’ve been hearing so much about the team, especially after Jeremy Lin entered the picture right out of the blue. Now, I’m wondering where I can book affordable New York flights, so I can watch the “Linsanity” in the flesh. I am also wondering where I can get affordable game tickets, since I know that these can be a bit expensive.

I heard there are websites selling cheap game tickets, so I might just visit one of those soon. That is, if I can convince “someone” to watch the game with me. It’s funny how I’m planning all these myself, but I haven’t asked hubby what he thinks. I do know that when hubby says no, I can’t do much anymore. Oh well, I guess I’d have to practice what I’d have to say to him as early as now.

No comments: