May 18, 2012

Back to Norway!

At around 10 in the morning today, I am back to where I belong NORWAY! Our trip to Denmark was prefect. Cruising down there is so relaxing, Crown Scandinavia's has a very well good facilities for passengers. They all have facilities that a passenger needs. The cabin that we had is good enough for two. It has own shower and toilet. Food we're good , just that a bit expensive. You can pay using euro currency , Denmark currency or Norwegian currency.

They have entertainment for all who loves to do the dancing, and listening to music by good musicians. They have swimming pool, if you want too! Staffs and crews are nice and helpful. They have what I called 'Duty Free' where you can buy drinks, chocolate, perfumes, bags, clothing, jewelries and more. Really enjoyed it!

I took a lot of pictures will do the uploading later. My camera is now out of battery. In every corner I tried to take pictures. LOL.. Anyway, it was memorable trip indeed!

No comments: